Do your patients need assistance with their rehabilitation needs? Let us help you.
Westmead Rehabilitation Hospital is an authorised Medical and Rehabilitation Health Service providing treatment to the Sydney community.
We work in partnership with General Practitioners, Specialists and key service providers to treat people suffering with a comprehensive range of medical illnesses and rehabilitation requirements.
Referral process for Inpatient Admissions - Rehabilitation Services
For assistance with managing your patients’ rehabilitation needs, please follow our simple five-step admissions process outlined below.
1. Does your patient need a rehabilitation admission?
2. Does your patient have either Private Health Insurance, DVA, Work Cover, CTP coverage or is self funded?
3. Contact the Hospital Admissions team on 02 8833 3555
4. Fax patients details for Health Fund Checking to 02 8833 3533
5. Our Admissions Team will arrange an Admitting Consultant and confirm patient's admission within 60 minutes.
1. Does your patient need to access a Day Program / Outpatient Rehabilitation program?
2. Does your patient have either Private Health Insurance, DVA, Work Cover, CTP or NDIS coverage or is self funded?
3. Contact the Outpatients Admissions Team on 02 8833 3555
5. Our Day Program / Outpatients Admissions Team will arrange an Admitting Consultant and confirm patient's admission within two (2) business days.