Medical Advisory Committee
Our Medical Advisory Committee advises the hospital's CEO and represents the collective views of the accredited practitioners who practice at Westmead Rehabilitation Hospital.
Our Medical Advisory Committee (MAC):
- Allows medical staff to participate in policy making and planning of the hospital
- Advises on appropriate clinical practices
- Helps to identify the health needs of the community and services to meet these needs
- Reviews credentialing of Medical Practitioners to the hospital
- Oversees the ethical and professional conduct of practicing and accredited Medical Practitioners at the hospital
Members of our Medical Advisory Committee include:
- The Chief Executive Officer
- Accredited Medical Practitioners
- General Practitioners
- Rehabilitation Specialists
The Committee meets quarterly. Members and the Chairman are elected at the Annual General Meeting.
For more information about our Medical Advisory Committee, please contact the hospital’s Chief Executive Officer.